GODIAG GT101 PIRT Power Probe Highlights:
1. GODIAG PIRT Power Probe is a special circuit maintenance testing tool which is developed for automobile maintenance workers and engineers.
2. It can be used to diagnose an open circuit, short circuit, detect positive and negative circuit and pulse current of power lines; and support the testing of lighting lamp,window lift motor, horn, ECU control Unit power supply and other individual component, vehicle component circuit.
3. Moreover, its function also covers the detection of relays and fuel injectors as well as the cleaning of fuel injectors.
4. The output current can be reversed to form a loop power, and when the current exceeds 20A, it automatically trip to protect the device and extend the service life.
5. It can detect all 0-80v electronic systems, greatly shortening the detection time. The connection with the car battery is simple and easy to use.
GODIAG GT101 PIRT Power Probe is a multi-use circuit-tester with the diagnostic power from the car battery or the external battery. It is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 40-volt vehicle electrical systems. Undoubtedly it is the most versatile and practical tool ever for its users. This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies the correct operation of motors, lights, relays, sensors, wires, and communication-circuits. The large digital color display makes for easy viewing in direct sunlight or complete darkness.
GODIAG GT101 PIRT Power Probe Functions:
1. Circuit Troubleshooting Test (Short Circuit, Open Circuit)
When the vehicle's headlights, turn signals, lift windows, sunroofs and other functions fail, GT101 can be used to detect the circuit voltage or supply power for these components to find out whether it is a circuit problem or a component damage.
1)According to the circuit diagram, locate the fault point that may have the problem, and the GT101 electric tester can detect the positive and negative electricity.
2)Detect whether the circuit has normal positive or negative electricity.
3)Input positive voltage to the malfunctioning component (for example, headlight or motor). If the component works normally, it means that the circuit may be open. Otherwise, it means that the component is damaged.
2. Relay Test
When the car's headlights, turn signals, horn and the engine starter do not work, if there is no problem with these components after detection, you can check the relay switch.
After the relay is removed from the car, connect the adapter based on the connection of the relay.
3.Fuel Injector Test
When the vehicle has difficulty in starting, acceleration and fuel consumption, etc, it is necessary to check the fuel injector.
When detecting the fuel injector, if the fuel injector is driven to open or close, the ammeter shows the normal value and the fuel injector woks normally, it means that the fuel injector is normal. Otherwise, it means that the fuel injector is damaged.